Mommy and baby are visiting family on Moloka'i and everyone just loves baby Na'u. They don't get to see her as much as they'd like so everyone takes their turn carrying her especially when she gets tired. Na'ulei never really falls asleep without a little fussing but Mama Dino found a new way to soothe her. Exercise balls aren't just for exercising any more.
She has fallen asleep, all stretched out, bouncing on this ball.

4 comments:
Hi Guys! Its amazing that I stumbled across your blog! Nice to see pictures of baby. Hope all is well out there. Visit our blog when you can! take care.
lots of love- ron, sarana & girls
albertaiga.blogspot.com
Hi Lohi! It's Heather, we miss everyone in Hawaii so much, but we are SO happy to find out you have a blog.I LOVE the cute videos and pictures. Email me at heatheresplin at yahoo dot com and I will add you to ours. Have a great day!
Cam and Lohi she is SO crazy cute! I am so glad that we saw you guys recently and that you joined the blogging world so we can keep better track of how great you are doing!
what a cute pic!! she is just darling
Post a Comment