Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Official!...Birthday Boy!



Since our last post, this Tuitele family has been through alot. Let's start with Cameron. Cameron graduated from the police academy last thursday, May 29. I got to pin his badge on.


After all the recruits got pinned, they all shouted "159 Mana'opa'a" (which was their class number and name). Just then, Na'u started to cry...really loud. She got startled while grandpa Timmy was holding her and everyone in the audience started to laugh. When Cameron went back to work the following day, everyone was talking about it and knew that it was Tui's baby crying.

Officer Tuitele is in the top row, fifth one in from the right, next to the bald haole guy.


Thank you to family and friends who came out to support Officer Tuitele.



Some of the little supporters...Teija and Kayla.



Some of the bigger supporters...Anthony, Aho, and Loa.


Congratulations Daddy! We love you!



Although Cameron graduated from the academy, he still has alot more training to go through before being out on his own. We'll keep you posted.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

This past monday, June 2nd, we celebrated Cameron's 27th birthday. We didn't get to do much because of work and going to the big family home evening but we had fun. We got to sing happy birthday and eat yummy chantily cake.


Happy Birthday!

19 comments:

Emily Kikuchi said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday!!!! How exciting!

Ryan said...

I was wondering how you guys were doing. Congratulations to Cameron! Your little girl is soooo cute! I love her round little face and big smile! I'm excited when I get to meet her. I think Mosiah will like her!

Mer said...

Happy Birthday Cameron and congrats! We are so excited for you and your family, you guys are looking great! Love, The Lams

Clarke & Lia said...

So you wanted a post from me? Well here it is...WHERE ARE YOU CAMERON?! So you have a job (like most of the world)...that doesn't mean you can't spend a few minutes blogging... Hasn't Clarke taught you anything? We're still waiting for a response on our bday post for you. The girls worked REALLY hard (yeah, all of 2 minutes) but it still took great effort and deserves a comment.
Anyway, we had a great time visiting...Can't wait to come back:)

Chris and Channy said...

We're so proud of you Officer Tuitele. Now we have two men in law enforcement in our family. Love it!

So...I (Channy) would like to set the record straight concerning the Oakleys. The FIRST thought that came to my mind, knowing FULL well that you have been endowed with a wonderfully bigger than average head was, "Hmmmm...I dunno. Are you (Chris) SURE these glasses are gonna fit Cam's head? Let's ask that guy over there (big guy that was in the store at Universal Studios where we stumbled upon a sunglasses store) to try them on so we can see." And Chris' reply? "Nah, it should be okay."

All I have to say is, the wife is always right. LOL. Okay, only sometimes right. In this case, I was clearly right. Hehehe. Anyway, just go and sell it on ebay or something and save the money or use it to by a different style that fits you. Sorry, we bought it online so you can't exchange it.

Congrats again on a job well done! And yes, you guys got dibs on the next boy. :) Love you guys!

satomblablabla said...

WOW! Cameron is a cop now! You're baby girl is beautiful, you guys! It's so good to see you and be updated on your lives. You all look so happy. I can't wait to see Na'ulei dance her first hula!!!

Anonymous said...

Hau`oli la hanau Camaeron!! Hope I got it right! My Hawaiian is a little rusty! Again,
Congratulations Officer Tuitele! We had a wonderful time with all of you! Gabrieal ask about Na'ulei just about every day! Give Nau'ulei a big hug from all of us!
Love Kaui and the Britton Ohana in Denver

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Horray! Wish we could be there to see you graduate-oh well we were here for the BYU grad. So what's going on? Seems like it's been forever since we last spoke (like a month)! I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to go to Hawaii so we can play. Well, congrats and happy birthday (I called and left you both messages, hope you got them). :)

Leo said...

that is so neat guys! congrats cameron and happy birthday!

Amalie said...

I'm gonna add my congrats too. What an exciting month you guys had!

sarana said...

congrats officer tuitele!

DeCaires Chronicles said...

congrats and happy birthday cameron! that chantilly looks soo yummy! i miss liliha bakery!

Melani said...

Why was my first reaction to giggle, when I found out that Cam was going to be a cop? I don't know! :)That really is exciting. Congrats to Cameron! I'll have to tell them fam about this. By the way, your daughter is GORGEOUS!

Laulu Love said...

Wow happy birthday Cameron, and a great big congratulation and Ka Pai from us Laulu's down here in New Zealand for your graduation!!!!!!
We miss you guys and Na'u is so cute by the way! Nice tan she has!!!
Good luck with work Cam! Lohi try not to look too hot after a baby huh!! Your looking good!
Luv nic ty pa'a n Kirstin

Pili said...

I hope it's okay I post here, but congratulations! I saw your blog on Chris and Channy's and just thought I should say "HI"! Your daughter is sooooo cute! Hope we can stay in touch. Pili, Ty, Leilyn and Koa

Sherene said...

Congrats Cam! We hope the safe is working properly now. ;)

harmony said...

hey, congratulations cameron. looks like y'all are doing well over there in town. anyway, see u next year at our 10 year reunion!! wow, we're so old...

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

YOU ARE SOOOO MY BFF! I WOULD MOVE TO HAWAII JUST FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! NA'ULEI IS SO CUTE! AND OH NO!!!! CAMERON IS A POLICE OFFICER! EH! YOU BETTER NOT GIVE ME SPEEDINT TICKETS. BUT CONGRATS. DID YOU KNOW PONZIE JUST GO A JOB WITH THE FIRE DEPT. GOOD FOR YOU GUYS! OK. TAKE CARE!

TIF