Thursday, July 10, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally got around to taking some family pictures. Our goal was to take them before the 2007 year was through...but that didn't work. We were too busy. Then, we actually got dressed when she was 5 months...but it was way to hot and voggy. Cameron and Na'u were sweating as we stepped out the front door. Then, 7 months rolled around and luckily our friend Megan was here to take the pictures. Thanks Meg!




19 comments:

Cherisse said...

I love the pictures! You guys look good! Especially little Na'u. I love her big smile. I am 11wks. and due the very end of January. We are excited. However, this pregnancy is not the same as the last. I don't feel very good, so maybe it's a girl. Well we miss you guys too! Mosiah loves to give kisses and puckers right up when you ask for a kiss.

Chris and Channy said...

the pics came out great! i love the backdrop you guys chose. and look at na'u...she's so good, smiling for the camera. must be nice to have a cooperative picture-taking child. lol. well, we have yet to take our "real" family photos outdoors (lohi, remember i told you it was raining the whole week we wanted to take our photo, hence the ghetto couch setting), but i think we'll just wait for baby to arrive and we'll use it for christmas. :)

Amalie said...

SO cute! I love the matching outfits.

M & S said...

Looks great, but please don't tell me that you're at the Tuitele's family photo op 'secret spot'--Kamehameha Schools!

Kea said...

Pretty pictures/pretty family :)

Kea said...

Pretty pictures/pretty family :)

DeCaires Chronicles said...

what beautiful photos tuitele ohana!

sarana said...

great photos! love the last one!

cam- ron said he's down for whatever!....
now that i think of it, its been a while since we've been down to vegas!

Emily Kikuchi said...

They are beautiful! What a lucky family!

Megan Akinaka said...

i notice lotsa comments on the "good pictures," and of course a lot on the "cute family"... just thought i'd let you know that i'm going to take a little credit for the "good pictures" comments (even if they do mean, "cute family"... sorry, can't help myself). oh, but the family is cute and so fun to take pictures for =)

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Long time no see! I totally LOVE the pics of your beautiful family! Pretty outfits and looked liked it was a great day! Chris & Channy just emailed me to add me to their page and I thought I would find the other Tuitele's. I love your blog. So cute! I'm gonna add you to my page if you don't mind. And congrats Cam on your Academy graduation!!

Heather B said...

Wow, they turned out so fabulous!

Laulu Love said...

So cute Na'u smiling for the camera!! You guys are looking great. NZ is freezing but should be heating up soon! Kupa'a is such a great big brother, he loves to kiss kiss kiss his little sister all over!!
Take care and loads of love to you guys
ty nic pa'a n kirstin

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

horray! you got your pics done! they turned out so good! you look great and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! I'll be calling you later.

The Lautaha's said...

Hi there....
We never really met (I think) but I do remember you from BYU, and know this might seem really odd to be posting and not knowing you very well, but I just happened to be looking around and saw your post about your husband graduating from Academy. Congratulations! It's a rough six months. My husband graduated last year from Academy and I remember him telling me about a Tuitele he met at the Academy one day, so ha ha, Small world...Anyway, just wanted to say if you need help getting through his probation part, or whatever, I'm just a blog away (it's set to private, but my email is mrs.lautaha@gmail.com). :) I'm learning it can be super stressful to be the "HPD wife" and so I figure other people must have the same feelings. :)
Anyway, your family pictures are beautiful. Congrats again to your family!
Vania

Aisake and Melinda said...

Bro, good looking family. How are you guys doing? We just wanted to drop in and say hi, and congrats to the new police guy...Soweto boys still looking for you.

Emily Kikuchi said...

Cam, my friends and bosses Bella and Delia said you are singing with them tonight! So exciting! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

CHANTEL BURGESS IS A LIAR AND A FRAUD. SHE HAS NO SAMOAN LINEAGE, NO SAMOAN BLOOD, HAS NEVER BEEN TO SAMOA, IS OF MEXICAN/MAORI/CAUCASIAN LINEAGE, BROKE THE RULES BY BEING SPONSERED BY A FAMILY MEMBER -- HER UNCLE OWNS KIWI CONSTRUCTION, LIED ABOUT HER EDUCATION AND HER CHURCH ACTIVITY, KNOWS NO SAMOAN LANGUAGE OR CULTURE EXCEPT FOR WHAT SHE WAS TAUGHT AT PCC, AND HAS NOT BEEN A STUDENT AT BYUH SINCE FAILING HER FIRST SEMESTER AS A FRESHMAN TWO YEARS AGO.

Emily Kikuchi said...

Hey Lohi! It was so fun to see you yesterday and I hope your shower was fun! I told you I would send you my email address so you can access our private blog. It is emilyginn AT yahoo DOT com.