Friday, September 12, 2008

Pink Clothes, Pink Toys, Pink Eye

Whenever I go shopping for Na'ulei, I always get the items in pink. I love pink. I also want to emphasize that she is indeed a girl even though some people don't get the hint. Well, yesterday we got a dose of pink in a way we CAN live without. Na'u woke up with a more than normal maka pia pia (crusty) eye. At first I thought it was just a cold in her eye but when I looked closer, it was a little smaller and all pink. We went to the doctor and yes, my little girl has pink eye. I don't know where or how she got it. Her little right eye looks so sad. The doctor checked her out and Na'u doesn't have a fever or ear infection that can associate with pink eye so thats a plus. We got some antibiotic drops to help clear it up. Hope this episode doesn't last long.
This picture was take today (9.12.08) but Na'u's pink eye started yesterday. It's starting to look better already...Yay!

14 comments:

jaY said...

sorry to hear bout the pink panthers visit to the tuitele house. oh and mahalo (thanks) for always puttin the english translation in parenthesy fo yo tick (thick) pidgeon accent for us peeps (people) that have been on da (the) mainland a lil too long!

HaYn Mama said...

Poor baby. She could have gotten it off a grocery cart handle or something simple like that. Thank goodness you caught it before it could get worse.

Ryan said...

Poor little Na'u. She still looks cute as ever though. Hey good job at keeping up on your posts! :)

DeCaires Chronicles said...

Even though she has the pink eye in this photo I think she looks ever so adorable! She's VERY photogenic!

Jared & Kalei said...

Aw poor baby!! Like Sanoe said, even though she has pink eye she's still so pretty!

Megan Akinaka said...

okay, sorry cam... but when i first saw the pic i laughed cause i saw cam. raise eyebrows, confused look, open mouth... but then i smiled cause she really does look so cute. not that you don't cam. you're totally adorable when you make that face too. =) eh! there's a great idea, maybe you should post some pics side by side, of cam and na'u with the same expression! it's genius! the number of posts you get will be through the roof!! =) hehehe...
love and miss you guys chokess, meg

Crystal said...

Oh so sad! Chenoa got that once when she was like 9 months old. It was awful! I started getting it too in one eye; luckily the drops they gave us cleared it up super fast! It's really contagious! Hope she's doing better;)

Clarke & Lia said...

Aww... Lohi, you're such a good Mom. If it was me, I probably wouldn't have noticed until the puff was bigger than the eye... and even then, takes another couple days before I actually take 'um to the doctors.What a nice Mommy you are.
From the not as nice mommy,
Lia

M & S said...

Poor Na'u! Looks like she is handling it well. She is so pretty in pink.

Laie Tyaus said...

Hi Cameron & Lohi- This is Auntie Eloise, Jay and Josh's mom. I have a bunch of pics of Cameron from Freshman year. Could you email me your address to laietyau@hawaii.rr.com? Mahalo, Auntie Eloise

Tina said...

Hey guys, just found you on Betty's blog. Hope you don't mind! Your daughter is beautiful. E-me your e-mail address so I can add you to our blog. tinareid@gmail.com (Tina Fonoimoana)

Tau said...

Hey Guys,
Sorry to hear hear about the eye of pink. She is still so beautiful. i just starting reading peoples blogs--yours is the first. I've got so much to catch up on. Congrats Cam for becoming part of the "Da Mans" system--joking. Seriously congrats. And you guys look great. We'll be around your way in March--I think and hope to see you guys. Well, take care. Late.

Braden & Missy said...

Oh what a sweetie. I miss her and I hope she recovers quick. Love you guys

Missy and Braden

o1ohana said...

ouch! that's horrible...hopefully it was short-lived...when u guys comin back up to utah?! hehe