This year we went to our first pumpkin patch at Aloun Farms.
"Hmm. So much to choose from. Which pumpkin...which pumpkin?"
"I like THIS one!"
"Ah, a little help daddy, PLEASE!"
"What? Daddy already bought one from Sam's Club?! We're not getting my pumpkin? :("
Daddy's "cary" pumpkin he made on Halloween.
________________________________________
This is the 2nd year that we went to the Haunted Lagoon at PCC. This was also our 2nd attempt on getting in this year. On our first attempt, we made it all the way to Laie only to be turned away (on the main road) because they were SOLD OUT and it was only 6:45pm. The line went all the way to McDonalds.
We returned the following week, (coming earlier this time), and was able to get tickets. Na'u went on the "cary" canoe ride and was a trooper (we didn't have babysitters). She didn't cry, but she did have a "kung-fu" grip holding onto my shoulder! Since she was so good, we took her to see the rest of the night show. She LOVED it!
_____________________________________
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We had LOTS to do that day. First things first...we had to finish the costumes. Na'u helped mommy put on the sprinkles because she was a...
...CUPCAKE with a cherry on top.
Can you guess what Iwi boy was?
The Pillsbury Dough Boy. We thought it was fitting :).
Our 2009 Halloween. Mommy was a 50's housewife while daddy was...an army man (for the 4th year in a row).
We had a fun Halloween meeting up with our Kaneohe Tuitele ohana at Pearlridge and our Del Toro friends at their ward party. Na'u and Iwi got lots of "tanny"!
("Tanny" consumption will be monitored by mommy and daddy.)
And at the end of the night, one was "high" on candy...
Oh my gosh Lohi!!! Those costumes are so cute I can't even stand it! Na'u makes the most scrumptious cupcake I have ever seen! And the Pillsbury outfit! Holy cow, I can't wait to show Taber, he totally works in the Pillsbury division right now! That is the cutest thing ever. So glad you guys had a good Halloween and LOVE all the pictures!
What cute costume ideas! So creative! The pillsbury dough boy is especially cute:) I sent you an invite to our blog btw:) Glad you guys are doing so well!!
i love the pics! you're SO creative with their costumes. i remember na'u was a spam musubi last year! great job lohi! (& cam:)) also, cam, we're looking at the T1i because costco has a decent deal on it(i think?). it's $850 for the body, 18-55 lens, 55-250 lens, bag, sd card, plug, charger and some other stuff. i haven't found a better deal so far but would you say that that deal is worth getting?
Sooooo cute... you so creative!!!! I love your little cupcake! Looks like you guys had tons of fun for Halloween! I love when you blog... your 'ohana is just precious!
YAY!!! I'm so happy to see you blogging again. I REFUSE to be a facebooker. The kids are getting so big. Can't wait to see them! And Mommy & Daddy too, of course;) Lia
Ok, totally LOVE the picture of Na'u not getting her pumpkin. What kind of Daddy takes the kids to the pumpkin patch when he already bought a pumpkin? lol. So glad we got to hang out with you guys that night. The costumes were SO cute. I think I need to put in our order for next year. =) Oh...and love the new pics in the title section. SO cute! Miss you guys!!
Na'ulei loves to be the big sister. She is a really good helper especially with her baby brother. Na'u loves to draw and has somewhat become a perfectionist.
Ka'oiwi
Iwi Boy is a very energetic toddler. He loves sticks, drums, and running...away from me. Although he can be a rascal at times, he has the hugest heart.
Loli'i
Loli'i is the newest member of our growing family. He is our little "cruiser" who has a smile to melt anyone's heart!
11 comments:
Lohi, I LOVE your costume ideas, designs, and final outcome!!! I should come to you next year. You guys look great!
I just noticed something from your new pic at the top of your blog...your and Na'u's cute matching aprons!
aw your family is just so cute and I loved your costume ideas! I need to take some pointers from you...
Oh my gosh Lohi!!! Those costumes are so cute I can't even stand it! Na'u makes the most scrumptious cupcake I have ever seen! And the Pillsbury outfit! Holy cow, I can't wait to show Taber, he totally works in the Pillsbury division right now! That is the cutest thing ever. So glad you guys had a good Halloween and LOVE all the pictures!
What cute costume ideas! So creative! The pillsbury dough boy is especially cute:) I sent you an invite to our blog btw:) Glad you guys are doing so well!!
i love the pics! you're SO creative with their costumes. i remember na'u was a spam musubi last year! great job lohi! (& cam:))
also, cam, we're looking at the T1i because costco has a decent deal on it(i think?). it's $850 for the body, 18-55 lens, 55-250 lens, bag, sd card, plug, charger and some other stuff. i haven't found a better deal so far but would you say that that deal is worth getting?
Sooooo cute... you so creative!!!! I love your little cupcake! Looks like you guys had tons of fun for Halloween! I love when you blog... your 'ohana is just precious!
YAY!!! I'm so happy to see you blogging again. I REFUSE to be a facebooker.
The kids are getting so big. Can't wait to see them! And Mommy & Daddy too, of course;)
Lia
Lohi, your blog cracks me up and your kids are sooo cute! You're so creative too! Keep on blogging because you're so good at it. Happy blogging!
Ok, totally LOVE the picture of Na'u not getting her pumpkin. What kind of Daddy takes the kids to the pumpkin patch when he already bought a pumpkin? lol. So glad we got to hang out with you guys that night. The costumes were SO cute. I think I need to put in our order for next year. =) Oh...and love the new pics in the title section. SO cute! Miss you guys!!
Ur lil boy is just so cute and so chubby- and ur daughter is growing so fast. Congrats on the new addition, btw the costumes are way cute
Post a Comment