Sunday, February 17, 2008

The many faces of Na'ulei

As Na'ulei grows, her character is starting to show. We love taking pictures of her as she expresses her different emotions and actions. Most pictures obviously show what she is doing. For example....


here, she is laughing.




here, she's about to cry




and here she is sleeping.



But we were able to capture a picture of her doing....well, you tell us. What do you think she was doing?

4 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

You guys are terrible! I guess you could keep it for black mail in the future. So funny! I never knew anyone could look cute doing such a non-cute thing :)

Cherisse said...

Is she blowing bubbles or spit, I should say? Mosiah loves doing that, especially now when he's eating and his food gets all over the place! We might might might be coming to Hawaii for Christmas! We would be going to Maui if we came. So, hopefully we will get to go and see you guys!

Crystal said...

So cute! She is adorable!

o1ohana said...

Na'ulei is definitely not crimz like the father...haha. like the blog..keep it coming! alohas - B