Saturday, March 8, 2008

day at the beach


While on Moloka'i, Na'ulei went to the beach for the first time. We went to our favorite beach, make (mah-keh) horse. Half of the beach is nice and sandy while the other half is rocky. When the waves wash up against the rocks, little pools are made. Since it was a really nice day, the sun hit those little pools and made the water warm. Na'u has always loved her baths so it was no surprise that she loved the beach. We had her in the cutest little bikini ever (compliments of Aunty Ava). We're looking forward to many more beach going days.







We stayed in the water and sun just long enough to take pictures. No babies were sun damaged during this footage.

8 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

She has so many rolls! How cute! He's a rolly polly :) I love it!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Ok, so obviously I meant that SHE is a rolly polly :)

Emily Kikuchi said...

That is definitely the cutest bikini I have ever seen! adorable! I love it!

Cherisse said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one where she is in the tube! The nice weather looks so good. I wish it would warm up faster here!

Jansen Tribe said...

lucky!! get to go the beach! I'm still bundling up to go outside!!

Leo said...

I love the rolls!!!

Beccarigg said...

I'm so jealous! How I would love to be at the beach at this time of year! LUCKY!!! Na'ulei is soooo cute by the way!! I love her little baby bikini! Adorable! I'm glad I found your blog and keep up with you guys! You all look great and your baby is a little doll!

DeCaires Chronicles said...

what a little cutie patootie! I love her name. Enjoying the nice warm hawaiian waters! I'm jealous! Anyway, I've converted to the blogger world so I'm adding you to my list :)