Na'ulei loves to be the big sister. She is a really good helper especially with her baby brother. Na'u loves to draw and has somewhat become a perfectionist.
Ka'oiwi
Iwi Boy is a very energetic toddler. He loves sticks, drums, and running...away from me. Although he can be a rascal at times, he has the hugest heart.
Loli'i
Loli'i is the newest member of our growing family. He is our little "cruiser" who has a smile to melt anyone's heart!
9 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I didn't get it at first... but then I realized what I was looking at :) so funny! I love the rolls
Oh Na'u, you're so talented! LOL. Who taught you that trick? Daddy? :)
LOL!!! Classic picture and caption. Definitely takes after Lohi....I mean, Cameron. :)
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING IT!
Too funny!
I love this picture SO much! She is adorable!
Cam, you lucky your daughter inherited your talents... great blog.
Haha, that is SO CUTE!
that is too cute!.... that's quite some talent you've mastered! oh, she's so adorable.
Post a Comment