Thursday, October 30, 2008

ROTTEN!

A few posts ago, we mentioned our pumkin project, which we thought came out pretty good. University of Hawaii was the theme, and we did the new logo.

Here is what it looked like then...








AND HERE IT IS NOW....






(mildew and pumpkin juice was all that was left of our creation...almost like whats left of our football season!! GO BOWS!)

It didn't make it to Halloween. Oh well, I guess next year we'll delay the carving till the week of.





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


5 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

yuk! how did that happen so fast? is it the weather?

HaYn Mama said...

Our's didn't make it either. We just threw 'em away today. . . they only survive in 70 degrees max after carving 'em. Next year we're waiting till two days before Halloween to carve 'em.

Aho, Gabs, Waiola, and Kupa'a said...

Hahaha! Cam showed me it the other day when we got to the house. At least you can still see the logo. =) Go Bows!!

Jared & Kalei said...

I love your guys' theme - UH, woohoo! Too bad the pumpkins didn't last, but hey, the Warriors aren't doing that bad!

Clarke & Lia said...

Hey Lohi- I'm checking religiously and waiting for a new post from you. What? Are you TOO busy from all the "traveling" you've been doing?
And yes, I did post like I said... For some reason, in the back of my mind all week since you left, I've had this little echo telling me "You need to post! Lohi's expecting something on Wednesday!"
Ta Da!! I did it and am now waiting for you. :)
Lia