Friday, May 1, 2009

Feedin the Ducks and a little BIG Surprise!


Every thursday there is a play group that is organized by different moms from church. It goes for about 2 hours with kids playing and mothers mingling. Most times we meet at church but yesterday we all meet at the Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden in Kaneohe. It was beautiful! I was especially excited to go to this play group because they had ducks. I wanted to show them to Na'u (her first experience with ducks) and let her feed them. We were lucky too since daddy came along.
Her throwing skills weren't very good :). She tried to throw the Cheerios but they just ended up right in front of my legs. So...all the ducks and this one goose came right up to us which was no problem since this girl loves animals!

Na'u thinking, "Feed the duck 1, me 5." She loves Cheerios!

Notice how full Na'u's mouth is? She couldn't even smile for the picture :).

If you live on Oahu and you want to join us moms, just come. Everyone is welcomed...even dads. You can check out the play group's blog at http://honolulumamas.blogspot.com/ for upcoming events. We have alot of fun and know that you will too.

If you haven't heard or noticed from the above pictures, we are expecting baby #2. HE is due in about 2 months on July 10.

We are so EXCITED!!

11 comments:

Amalie said...

what great pictures, I'm so glad to see you guys are blogging again.

RAWLINS OHANA said...

YOU LOOK GREAT LOHI!!! PREGNANCY AGREES WITH YOU. . . . I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG NA'U IS! IF YOU WANTED HER TO SEE DUCKS YOU SHOULD A TOLD ME, WE HAVE DUCKS AT OUR HOUSE, DELAYNS PETS. ALONG WITH PIGS, DOGS AND CHICKENS!! HAHAHA BE SURE TO LET US KNOW WHEN THE LITTLE MISTER ARRIVES OKAY!! SMOOCHES FOR NA'U, LOVE YOU GUYS
RALAYNA

pomai♥stephen said...

CONGRATS on baby #2!!! and it 's a boy!!!! how fun! now you will have 1 of each also:) we are due july 27th...doesn't it totally stink that we have to go through summer pregnant! anyway, i left a comment on my blog about what kind of double stroller we got. i hope you dont think i am a spoiled brat...things just worked out for us fortunately:) anyway, hope you're feeling well, you look GREAT lohi!!!!

Beccarigg said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Wow! I can't believe you're due in just two months! How fun to have a girl and a boy! You look fabulous!

Heather B said...

WOW!!! A little boy, and only 2 months away, congrats!

Aho, Gabs, Waiola, and Kupa'a said...

Thanks for calling us. Sorry we couldn't come. You know how hard it is for Aho to wake up on his own and calling his phone just doesn't work. Looks like you guys had fun though. I think our ward needs a play group. Oh...and if I haven't told you in the last couple of days...I'm so excited!!

Cherisse said...

Your little family is so cute! We will be in Hawaii in August, so I am very excited to come and visit and to see your new little one!!! If you haven't picked a better name than Mosiah for your little one, then you should name him that! When I was pregnant Ryan and I had just talked about the name Mosiah, so when I was talking to Lohi and she mentioned it, I knew it was him name! Lohi, you look great!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Yay! Your belly looks so cute... wish I could say the same for mine. Na'u's hair is way cute in her little ponytails. :)

Mike said...

Eh, Lohi, here's a future blog post idea. I sent this to Anthony and Monica, but I didn't have your guys' email address. Check out the pic on the right: http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009904080372

saraH said...

wow already in 2 months? that is crazy!!! You look great and is that a duck? that gray one looks scary!

Cherisse said...

Hey! We had such a great time with you guys. Wish we could have stayed a couple more days!!! Guess what every car we got into got smaller and smaller! It was a TIGHT squeeze, but amazingly we did it. China is great and you definitely have to come visit us! Oh, Ryan will edit the photos and send them to you soon. We've been super busy, so I will remind him!