skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When we got home from Moloka'i, we had lots of cousins waiting for us. The Maui Tuitele's stayed with us and the Kaneohe Tuitele's came over quite a bit. It was so nice for Na'u to wake up and have playmates 24/7.While the cousins were here, we HAD to go to the waterpark. Although it was a bit overcast and the water was cold, we had sooo much fun. Luckily we had some babysitters (thank you Aunty Sonya, Lia, & Nickoma) to watch Iwi boy. I remember those pre-kid days when we could go and do anything whenever we wanted. Now, we are limited to water as deep as our waist (the deepest parts) and kiddie slides. Na'ulei really LOVES the water. It was hard to get her out.
We went outside for some pizza (yum). Here we have from left to right Na'u, Myla, Ka'ehu, Sarai, Kailea, Sina and Kayla (standing in the back).
______________________________To welcome in the New Year, we had lots of family over for a nice dinner. After dinner, we enjoyed some fireworks, pop pops, and sparklers.
Iwi is not in any of our pictures because as usual, he was fast asleep. I didn't notice until this post that he had a stand in :). Na'u was carrying her baby around all night.The biggest kids of all included Cameron, Anthony, and Jose...the adults who did most of the "popping". Here's Cameron helping light our big firework display that we have every year.
Na'ulei lasted for most of the night. Her little eyes finally closed at 11:30pm. I think that's pretty good for a 2 year old. Maybe next year.
I cannot believe that we are in 2010. I just got used to writing and saying 2009 :).______________________________Before the Maui Tuitele's went home, we had to get some Waiola shave ice. They have the BEST shave ice ever! It's the best because the ice is finely shaved and melts in your mouth, theres tons of flavors to choose from, and you can add different things like ice cream, condensed milk, li hing, azuki beans, custard or even chocolate. I'd recommend the ice cream and condensed milk but if you're adventurous, the azuki beans are ONO too. Here are our Maui cousins enjoying their treat.
We had so much fun doing all these things. We (especially Na'u) can't wait til our cousins come and visit again. Maybe when we're all together again, Iwi will be big enough to play.
5 comments:
Ok, I had to laugh about the comment of "pre-kid" days. I was just telling Aho I really want to go eat at Sansei, since we haven't gone in so long. So he asked if I wanted to go regular, or when half-price. Uh, duh, half-price. But then we realized that doesn't start till 10 and we're no longer capable of staying up that late. And to think we used to do it all the time. ;) Oh what we do for our children.
oh man you're making me miss hawaii!!!
How fun! We love the Maui Tuitele's! Can't wait to come back to Hawaii...who knows when!
Okay Lohi, very nice blogposts. I especially like the collages. Steppin' up photoshop girl! I should post something, but I don't know what because we haven't taken any photos. In fact, I just wrote to Blake & thought i'd send some pics. of our Oahu trip only to discover that I took 2 pictures... one at the Dole plantation & the other at the airport on our way home. Pathetic huh?!
So, we'll see if i can come up with anything... You shall be my inspiration:)
Lia
look at all the fun stuff you guys did during the holidays. glad you guys are blogging. love your family card. beautiful family!
Post a Comment