Monday, February 1, 2010

Did you ever....

...sit on your breakfast?




I did!

I sat on my butter and cinnamon sugar toast after being distracted by my son who needed his diaper changed. Ah...the joys of motherhood!

5 comments:

Clarke & Lia said...

LOL!!! Gotta give you most original blog post, Lohi. Before reading the caption as I was just looking at the picture, I thought that was Na'u's okole.

Clarke

Kea said...

that is so funny!

Beccarigg said...

hahahaha! Funniest post EVER!! True mommy moment : )

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

lol!! actually, i have sat on my breakfast before... and lunch... and dinner... and dessert. :) LOL

Chris and Channy said...

Okay, first thing I thought was, "How did she take that picture of her own okole?" Lol. I love how there's a perfect imprint of your toast on your bum. Too funny!!! Now THAT'S one SWEEEEEET okole! Heehee!!!