We hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season full of family, friends, fun, and ono food.
This year (2009) we went to Moloka'i for Christmas. Na'ulei got to open all of her AND her brother's presents. She was the best helper.
Na'u even showed him what he got.
Thank you for all of our presents mama and papa.
This visit we got to go into the forest with the Keanini's to ride 4-wheelers.
Here we are stopping midway up waiting for the 2 quads to catch-up.
I LOVE Moloka'i. It's so beautiful. This view from the lookout shows one of the valleys behind Moloka'i that is beside Kalaupapa. We had to bundle the kids up because it was COLD.
I have the best family ever!
Going to the beach is a MUST whenever we go home. Our normal beach, Make Horse, is on the west side of the island and this time of year, the waves are ginormous. They were way to big for a nice swim so we went to a beach on the south side. It's called Hale O Lono. I've lived on Moloka'i my whole life and have never been to this beach...how lame :). It's a beautiful place although, the part that we went to was full of rocks. We still had lots of fun!
Iwi loves the sand between his toes. He didn't make it in the water since he was taking his nap as soon as we got to the beach. Next time babe.
Another MUST for us is eating pizza at Moloka'i Pizza Cafe. Not to be biased or anything but they really do have the BEST pizza ever!
Yes, Moloka'i is the most beautiful island, Lono is super fun for the kids and Moloka'i pizza cafe does have the BEST pizza. You have a beautiful family Lohi. Glad you got to go home for the holidays!
Love the family pics. You guys are all so cute! I also have to say that after reading this post and seeing those gorgeous pictures I want to move to Hawaii! Don't ever take for granted that you live in paradise. The rest of us are all jealous : )
Yeah, but the next time you go back, we need to go to. We still never go with you guys, and I haven't been in years. And hello...I'll go anywhere where quads are involved. =) Love the pics. So cute!
CUTE! I love your family pics. Looks like sooo much fun to be able to take them at the beach. I'm officially jealous. haha. Your little ones are getting sooo big!!
Na'ulei loves to be the big sister. She is a really good helper especially with her baby brother. Na'u loves to draw and has somewhat become a perfectionist.
Ka'oiwi
Iwi Boy is a very energetic toddler. He loves sticks, drums, and running...away from me. Although he can be a rascal at times, he has the hugest heart.
Loli'i
Loli'i is the newest member of our growing family. He is our little "cruiser" who has a smile to melt anyone's heart!
6 comments:
Yes, Moloka'i is the most beautiful island, Lono is super fun for the kids and Moloka'i pizza cafe does have the BEST pizza. You have a beautiful family Lohi. Glad you got to go home for the holidays!
Love the family pics. You guys are all so cute! I also have to say that after reading this post and seeing those gorgeous pictures I want to move to Hawaii! Don't ever take for granted that you live in paradise. The rest of us are all jealous : )
such a cute family! Hey I don't know if you ever gave me your email so you can read my blog. If not, email me at singinchikk@yahoo.com
Yeah, but the next time you go back, we need to go to. We still never go with you guys, and I haven't been in years. And hello...I'll go anywhere where quads are involved. =) Love the pics. So cute!
CUTE! I love your family pics. Looks like sooo much fun to be able to take them at the beach. I'm officially jealous. haha. Your little ones are getting sooo big!!
Hopefully someday we can make it to Moloka'i. Notice I said, "We"... that doesn't mean only Clarke for a reunion show, it means "WE." :)
Post a Comment