skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ah...my Na'ulei. Sometimes my sweet little girl can drive me BANANAS. Just by looking at alot of her pictures you would never guess the kind of things that she gets into. Sometimes I get mad but other times I just have to laugh. She definitely keeps me on my toes. Whoever made up the name "terrible twos", wasn't kidding. For those of you who don't have children yet or if your little one is still young, remember this...if you don't SEE them AND don't HEAR them, THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE DOING. Time and time again this statement is proved correct. This one time I was watching tv and Na'u left the room. I heard her playing right outside my door, happily entertaining herself. After a few minutes, I realized that she had become quiet. I quickly ran outside to find her painting her nails with PINK NAIL POLISH. But with her only being 2, she also painted her potty, the carpet, and the bathroom door.Here are some other things that she did. She tried to paint her nails with her GREEN PEN.
This made me laugh.
Here she is with one of my tips from my cake class. She discovered that there was frosting in it. I have a hard time practicing at home when both Na'ulei and Cameron eat my homework.
She knows exactly what she's NOT suppose to do but I think that she just can't resist. It's like this uncontrollable force that takes a hold of her. To try and limit these incidents, I always say, "Na'u, ONLY mommy makes it." This refers to things like nail polish or lotion or my lip stick. These are things that she LOVES. Lately she'll bring the item to me and say, "only mommy make it" and give it to me expecting me to give her some. Na'u can drive me up the wall but I LOVE her SOOOO MUCH! I LOVE both my monkeys!
They make me smile and warm my heart!
10 comments:
Yeah, I know what you mean! Right now we live in a studio so I always know where Momo is at. Your kids are so cute! I'm sure you have been to Beard Papa's, well they have one here in Nanjing right across the street from us, oh my goodness, like I said we had to limit ourselves once a week. All things in moderation, right? Oh, the chocolate fudge brownie cream puff and mochi are soooo good!!!
How I wish it wasn't true! The "terrible twos" have been in our house since Kaylee was 1! And yes, she's making trouble is I don't hear her.
LOL! So true that they naturally gravitate to the things they're NOT supposed to have! it's like, we buy them all these great flashy toys but they just want the grown up stuff! Brinley is 19 months and totally getting into that terrible two mischief stuff. I don't think a day goes by that she doesn't manage to find a crayon to color our walls with. Little stinker! Good thing they're so cute at this age right?
Haha! It's amazing that we can smile and laugh through some of these things. Btw, that statement is true in EVERY household. Cause when you can't see Ola and you can't hear Ola, he is already deep into something he shouldn't be into. ;) At least she's getting the hang of "only mommy".
she soooo reminds me of Chenoa at that age. I am truly amazed though, that they kind of get over all the mischief! So don't worry, it won't last forever! haha. Chenoa was sooo bad w/ lotion or anything liquidy. It was soooo bad for a while. But now she's more trust worthy to be by herself for a bit. (not long though haha). I'm not looking forward to when Tristan starts his terrible twos!! One day at a time I guess! haha
ha ha ha...your right most of the stuff makes you laugh! ha ha ha glad you captured these moments in photos to share with us and her when she gets older!!
that green marker as a nail polish is just too cute. she did a pretty good job on her nails though! haha yes motherhood DEFINITELY makes you more patient. :)
Hey! We would LOVE to have you guys come!!! We will call you on SKYPE. We will email Cam ours! I'm really excited!
It's about time... I've been waiting for Na'u to get into things around there. (secretly hoping, in fact) because i feel like everytime I come my kids are into EVERYTHING and yours are little angels. I like to blame the dad's side... wouldn't you agree?
awwwww!! look how big she has gotten! i can't get over it. how are you my sweet lohi and your beautiful family? found your blog from eva's. here's mine-nothing exciting. hope all is well. lufs.
http://Photographybyprincessblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment