Friday, September 24, 2010

Ipod...Not just for pleasure



We were all at my Aunty Nei's house practicing songs for her funeral and papa Ipo was taking care of Iwi boy. It was late and I think he just wanted to be in his own bed. I could hear him fussing for a while. When we were finished, I came back upstairs and found my son like this. He wasn't responding to the carrying and rocking and I'm pretty sure that my dad was getting tired too. My dad plugged Iwi's ears, played some music and my son was out like that. Thank you IPOD (and papa :)!

4 comments:

Aho, Gabs, Waiola, and Kupa'a said...

Such a cute shot. And a great idea. Maybe we should try that with our difficult sleeper. Good job Papa Ipo! ;)

Pili said...

That's so funny Lohi! And about the backing up stuff, I'm blogging everything from when me and Ty first met to our two kids being born and so on. I keep thinking our computer will crash and everything will be lost (even if it is all backed up), so I'm scanning all my pics and blogging it. And did you know that you can print your blog? Because of that, I'm using my blog as a journal too! Just some idea's. You have a beautiful family:)

Heather B said...

That's the cutest thing ever!

Beccarigg said...

Love it!!!