Sunday, April 6, 2008

Preparing for the Future






Guess what Na'ulei is doing.











So...we were able to catch Na'ulei watching TV! Usually she glances at the screen, then quickly loses interest. Well, something special was broadcasted on TV for the past 3 nights. If you look closely at the screen, you'll see a beautiful hula dancer. The Merrie Monarch hula competition is something Lohi (and apparently Na'ulei) have been waiting for all year. Na'ulei seems to have the same interest as her mommy, dancing! The sound of the oli (chant) and the graceful moving of the hands and feet kept Na'ulei's attention for hours. Who knows, maybe one day Na'u will become Miss Aloha Hula.

11 comments:

Clarke & Lia said...

Nice pics and great new header you photoshop addict! Oh great, just what we need...ANOTHER Tuitele girl into watching her hula.

Na'u is growing fast - I can actually see her hair coming through. Anyway, keep plugging away at those photos, they look great.

Your encouraging brother,

Mark....hehehe :)

See what hula does to you - darn hula sister STILL doesn't know my name after 2 years!

Anonymous said...

Either she'll be like her mom and enjoy hula or like her dad and enjoy watching TV (maybe you should play Michael Jackson's "Thriller" for her as she gets old, her dad will show her how it's done).

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

That's so funny, Lohi! I'm sure she will be just as great as you are as a dancer... I like the new page-so cute! Ok, well take care! I miss you guys too!

Chris and Channy said...

Looks like all Tuitele girls will love hula. We'll make our own combined Halau Hula o Tuitele. LOL. Na'u is so cute guys. Lohi, how did you like Merrie Monarch this year? Fill me in 'cause I didn't even watch it online. Who won? Well, I love your new page layout. Looks like "Mark" is rubbing off on you Cam! LOL. I read that comment on Clarke guys' page and I was ROLLING. I didn't want to comment on their page though bumbai the lady who wrote the comment would be offended. Heehee! Love you guys!

P.S. Check your email...we set our blog to private.

Heather B said...

That is adorable that she loves watching dancing! She for sure will be a beautiful dancer like her mama! Your blog looks so great!

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo cute! Like mother like daughter I guess! It's funny to see how they pick up on the stuff we like. Teya also loves to dance and has recently even started singing. So much fun!

jaY said...

sole...when u got da vizio??? my bad Ho'ike!

o1ohana said...

is that the 42" lcd vizio or the plasma??? and i nevah knew u was capable of mounting one flat screen on the wall. ho...i guess u learned a thing or two from brett when u dormed with that guy ah? hahaha.

DeCaires Chronicles said...

Na'u you are too adorable! Isn't it just the cutest when the bebes are attracted to Hawaiian music. I gotta start playing Hawaiian music for my bebes!

Crystal said...

So cute! She is adorable! She's going to dance one day just as beautifully as her momma!

Cherisse said...

She is so cute! Hey Lohi I have a question. You took HFL beginning sewing right? How did you like it? How was the work?