On Halloween day, Na'u's school had some holiday activities. Parents were invited to come so I packed the boys up and headed out.
My pretty butterfly showing off her wings!
Every kid was wearing a costume, most of which were store bought. Some were homemade but I was most impressed with this helicopter. Isn't it cool?!
Out in the courtyard, everyone (about 5 different classes and parents) formed a LARGE circle. Each class went one-by-one singing their favorite Halloween song. They were all excited to share. Na'u's class, Aloha Kamali'i, did a wonderful job.
My Na'u is growing up too fast.
________________________________________
...or in this case an alien :). She made it really easy for me.
After, we got a $10 card ready for some fun.
The kids got to play some games and eat some shave ice.
The game in the top left picture was plinko. The kids needed to place the ball in the tube, let it roll down, and watch it fall into a space below. Whichever slot the ball went into determined how many tickets they won. I thought this was an easy enough game for Iwi Boy so I let him out of his stroller. Not a bright idea. As soon as he had a ball in his hand, he threw it across the room. I just about wanted to die :). I was already sweating cause I was still holding Loli'i, trying to help Na'u, and trying to keep Iwi from running away. I couldn't add one more thing on my to-do list. One of the other parents was kind enough to help me out :) and retrieved the ball. Iwi eventually got the hang of it but that was it...back in the stroller he went.
The highlight of the day were these airbrushed tattoos. A spider for my obsessed bug boy and a butterfly for the princess.
![]() |
| Iwi kept on showing his tattoo to people saying "bug, bug!" or "pider, pider!". When it started to come off days later, his words changed to "bow-ken pider!"...too cute! |
I have the best baby ever!
Most times when I wait to do things, I always wait for Cameron to come with me but there are sometimes when a moms got to do what a moms got to do. I <3 my job!




3 comments:
You are one amazing momma! And your butterfly is SO cute! I loved all of yalls amazing costumes!
you are such a fun mommy and gorgeous too! costumes were so cute.
It's amazing how something as simple as an airbrushed tattoo can make your kid's day ; ) So fun that you could to be there for all those great school festivities. being a SAHM definitely has some huge perks : )
Post a Comment